THREE young girls have been arrested and charged with arson and acts to endanger life after allegedly starting a fire that tore through a Munno Para apartment building on Saturday afternoon.
POLICE are investigating the explosion of two vehicles in Willaston on Saturday night, which created a noise loud enough it was allegedly heard from as far away as Evanston.
A NORTHERN suburbs supermarket has been completely destroyed by fire, leaving behind a half a million dollar damage bill and local workers out of a job.
RESIDENTS are being urged to check their chimneys and flues are in good working order, with the state’s fire services attending 13 fires already this season.
THE Woolsheds/Wasleys fire brigade was born out of the notion that neighbours help neighbours.
A FAMILY has made a lucky escape when a smoke alarm alerted them to a fire in their house at Kalbeeba yesterday morning.
GAWLER residents John and Emily Tuma nearly fell victim to an unforeseen house fire when a halogen light-bulb exploded in their laundry.
THE Roseworthy Country Fire Service will purchase a thermal-imaging camera to help its volunteers make better-informed decisions when fighting building fires or working to control scrub or grass fires.